Start Your Own Business Now.
Posted: Wednesday, July 6, 2011 by Balancing Your Life with Bonnie Bradshaw in Labels: Business, Faith
0
Start Your Own Business Now!
by Bonnie Bright Bradshaw on Wednesday, July 6, 2011 at 11:09pm
I think when someone wants to go into business for themselves it is very frightening to a point. Exciting, but frightening. We have to have faith that what we want to do is something we feel we are good at and would enjoy doing day in and day out. Is it something as a Christian we feel we are called to do or is of benefit to others? Do we have a skill that would help someone else have a better life in some small way? Would owning a non-profit be rewarding to us and if so what could be our platform? Who is it we are passionate about helping? Homeless, Children, Vets, Animals, Human Rights, or Educating others of areas that will benefit them.
Life isn't given to us to just take in and give nothing back. Our rewards really are the crowns we will give back to Christ when that day comes we are face to face with him. What did we do here on earth for HIM that was of great value? Could you imagine standing before your Christ only having one crown to give back when someone else standing beside you offers him a 100? I can't picture the shame I would feel. My heart is soft and all I ever want to do is help others. Elderly, Children, and yes Animals. I can't do it all and I am no saint. I sin everyday just like everyone else but I try everyday to make a difference somehow.
Don't be afraid to step out on faith to make a difference or just a change in your life. We learn by failing so it's not the end of the world when you fail at something it's the beginning of learning how to do it better.
I started speaking years ago and found that rather it be as a Sunday School Teacher, A visiting guest, A ministry clown, helping someone who showed up at my home in trouble, I loved doing it. I did not realize until a few years ago I could make a living doing what I do best.... Talk.
I have done many different things which all were building blocks to who I am now. So, don't worry about success or failure just do it and let God be your guide.
2 Timothy 7 For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline