0
Have you ever noticed as we get older
time just seems to fly by?
Let me tell you I have wondered where time went then realized I have so much to do. It's easy to put things off until tomorrow, but when tomorrow arrives five years you realize how much time has been wasted, then realize what you could have accomplished. So, no more excuses for me or my family, we are going to enjoy, experience and create as much everyday as we can. I am starting a video diary of all the things we experience and learn along the way. I hope you will join me and my experiences here www.IdentityLifeCoaching.com and maybe join in with your own video diary right from the comfort of your own phone. The saying that speaks to me daily is
WE ARE NOT PROMISED TOMORROW SO MAKE THE MOST OF EVERYDAY.
I think it would be a great way for my family, friends but most of all my children to remember me, and our time together if anything were to happen. To remember all the fun we have had. I have always been a planner. We are now planning a trip to Atlanta, GA, Charleston, SC and small stops along the way. Camera battery all charged up along with the cell phone, ipod, tablet, laptop and myXM radio ready to go. There are so many ways of sharing your experiences in life, thanks to my new friend Bo on facebook I have decided to do this for sure. Bo, and his family went on vacation and he shared every step of the way from mileage to things that happened. It was fun to sign on and see where they were and how much fun they were having. Staying connected is so easy with facebook, twitter,
linkedin, and more.
In short share your story, your real life story with others so people see the real you. So many people put on about their life either for business or they are afraid to be judged and to me it's just awesome to real people living their real life out loud, just saying.
Until next time,
Bonnie Bradshaw
www.IdentityLifeCoaching.com
757-338-3344 Office
Coach, Speaker, Trainer, Author
